Saturday, November 22, 2008

 

Will Smith

Friday, November 21, 2008 was a day I never dreamed would happen. Yep, I finally met Will Smith. Some people already know this but others may not... I am a huge Will Smith fan. My freshman year of college I wrote a speech for a class that outlined his entire life. So when Lynn called me and told me he was coming to Denver, I knew I had to go.

Will came to town promoting his upcoming movie, Seven Pounds, which opens December 19. He also donated 300 turkeys to our local homeless shelter on behalf of Sony pictures. The event happened at a local movie theater, where Will and other local celebrities walked the red carpet.

I was at one of the rails so I was able to actually reach out and shake his hand. It was awesome. He is a good looking man, a bit thinner than I thought, but still attractive. Alexis was with me and we also got t-shirts and tickets to see the movie when it comes out.

Here is a professional picture of Will and two football players from the Denver Broncos, Brandon Marshall and Champ Bailey. The second picture is Will a few feet from me (you can see my head in the corner).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?