Tuesday, March 04, 2008

 

The Man, The Legend

Yes, I shed a few tears today.

My day started off bad, I woke up to the horrible news. Mom called me and told me he was retiring. I can't believe it came so fast after the season. I've watched plenty of ESPN and searched the web for any information I could find on Farve. It was amazing, everyone is reporting on it. As a tribute I wore my #4 jersey all day today. Even though many Wisconsinites are sad, it may be the best time for him to retire. I am disappointed his last pass was an interception, but he is still one of the greatest players ever.

FYI... I will hold out a bit of hope for his return until the season starts and I don't see him walk onto the field.

Comments:
I shed some tears too. And watched alot of tv specials on him. It was like he died, and he said he samething in his news conference. After he watched the specials, he said this is what it is like to die..I felt like I did when Dale Earnhardt died. And he is just retiring.

Love Ya,
Aunt Debbie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?