Thursday, March 20, 2008

 

Life in Denver

Nothing too exciting to report for this week. Lynn and I have been out making new friends, Alexis made it back safely, & Buckeye is still alive after several mishaps.

I had my interview on Monday. I thought it went really well. The job would be very challenging but rewarding. Basically it is a new position and it would deal with all areas of communication from crisis to event planning and internal communications. They will let me know next week if I get a second interview with members of the board.

My other interview was delayed due to a death. So instead of going in tomorrow, I have an interview scheduled for April 4th. Seems like a long time to wait.

Attached is a picture from the St. Patty's parade. The spokesperson for the campaign "the heat is on" is the current Miss Colorado.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?