Thursday, February 07, 2008

 

Uhaul pick-up

We went to Columbus to pick up my Uhaul today. There was one little snag... my towing package on the new truck isn't up to par. I actaully have to take the truck in to Zimbrick tomorrow morning, before 8am to have them fix it. But aside from that we loaded up the Uhaul so now all we need to do is load up the truck bed and away we go.

The plan is to leave around 5pm tomorrow. Hopefully making it to Des Moines or even Omaha before stopping for the night. Arriving in Denver on Saturday afternoon.

Comments:
Good Luck Honey...
I know you and mom and Bob will have a safe trip hope all goes well..Let me know when you get there safely. Watch the stupid weather..Love you lots..talk to you soon.
Aunt Debbie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?