Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

NEW TRUCK

Well I finally found MY vechicle. After weeks of looking mom and I stumbled upon my new truck this morning. We even made the deal with out Bob, however we did make a lot of phone calls to him and my dad just to get opinions on things. This was the first vechicle I had driven as I always had Bob test drive the others I looked at. I feel really good about the purchase. It is a 2005 Nissan Frontier, fully loaded, leather with heated seats, moonroof, running boards, etc...

Aside from vechicle shopping. the past few days have been pretty busy. Mom and I have been shopping like crazy.

On Thursday we went to Title Consultants in Beaver Dam for a quick visit then we headed to lunch with Granny & George (my graduation treat). As soon as we walked in the door I saw the cutest little girl, they had brought my god-daughter Kyra and Aunt Debbie. Gosh Kyra has grown a ton. It was delightful to have lunch with all of them, plus a little Chinese American food is always good.

Friday night I saw Dad & Kristal. We went for a fish fry (very traditional midwestern meal). It was a nice night.

Alexis arrived on Saturday, just in time to head up to the Kingston House for prime rib dinner. Then off the Madison to see some friends and of course to the RED SHED.

Sunday we spent a couple hours outside helping cut trees and haul them up to the woodburner. It was actually warmer then I thought (I was wearing long underwear). Lots of work, but fun. Sunday night was our Superbowl party here at the house. Lots of family stopped by plus Laura & Ryan and Jill & Carl. It was great too see everyone. I gotta give props to mom... we had a wonderful ham and chili plus a bunch of other sides. It was yummy and for dessert the Giants won!!

Today I went to lunch with Grandma Marion. We ate at Red Lobster, it has been a long time since I was there. But it was good to catch up with her and of course, the lobster was great!

Things are progressing for my move... I reserved a uhaul today and as long as the weather looks clear we should be heading out Friday for Colorado.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?