Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 

I made it to DENVER!!

After a long road trip with Bob driving we made it to Denver Saturday afternoon. Mom and Bob were great... Bob did all the heavy lifting & driving and mom got me all the little touches I needed, like food, and bathroom things. Bob had to fly out on Sunday but mom stayed with us until this morning. After days of unpacking, I think I am almost finished (2 boxes left).

The apartment itself is in a great location. About 2.5 miles from a mall, movie theatre, Target, etc. We are also on a main road that leads into the city. For being on a 6 lane road we are set back a bit and it is quiet. We have a huge three bedroom on the thrid floor, only downfall is the walk up or at least when we have to carry a lot of stuff.

The weather has been great, today it was 60 degrees and tonight it is supposed to snow up to 6 inches. I can't complain much, it is beautiful. Please let me know if you would like my new mailing address... and start planning a trip to visit!

Comments:
So happy for you!! Look for Mr. & Mrs. Kinslow to visit late summer/early fall!! Love you!
 
tASH--SO GLAD TO FINALLY HEAR FROM YOU AS WAS CONCERNED!! SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. thanks, Grandma Marian
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?