Saturday, January 19, 2008

 

Playing Tourist

I decided to take a drive up to the less crowed Walmart in Mililani for a few things... Hawaiian stuff and also cleaning supplies. Upon leaving there, I couldn't help myself so I drove up to the north shore. It was a beautiful day... Balmy and 78 degrees. I looked in all the shops at the North Shore Marketplace....even making a purchase. After leaving I drove to the Dole Plantation where I walked around enjoying a dole whip ice cream. I looked at all of the pineapple plants out side learned all about Mr. Dole. I was a total tourist and loved it.

After returning home for a bite to eat I headed to Ala Moana Beach Park to catch some rays. It was breathtaking. The temp was perfect the water was a brilliant blue and the sun was shinning. I may try this tourist thing again on Monday..... but until then, GO PACK!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?