Monday, January 21, 2008

 

I still love you Brett!

It was a sad day as my beloved Pack failed to beat the determined Giants. I must say that if we had to lose to a team in the playoffs, I'm glad it was the Giants. Eli Manning and his team have been playing a tremendous second half of their season. After keeping up with the Patriots a few weeks back then beating the Cowboys and now the Pack. I think they will put up a good fight in the Super Bowl.

As for Brett, many people are saying he needs to retire, that his performance today looked like the way he played a couple seasons back... but he has had an amazing season. The Packers surprised everyone and with such a young team, they will continue to do well in the future. Hopefully Brett comes back for one more year!

Comments:
I agree that it was a terrific game and I don't think we should feel bad because they are such a young team and they'll make it next year if Bret comes back!!! Love, Grandma
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?