Thursday, December 13, 2007

 

Last final exam - ever

Tonight was my last exam...ever! It was a political communication final which I did not study for until about an hour before. Kelly came to my office and read her flash cards to me. Surprisingly, I feel really good about the final... much easier then I thought it was going to be.

Overall Ed Case did a good job with the class, he liked to talk alot, but I think I learned some new things also. However, Ed doesn't think he will be teaching again anytime soon, he had a good time but said it was a lot of work.

After class he gave us our grade to that point ( I'm sitting at a B+) and then he took us to the bar and bought the class a round of drinks. We then proceeded to do a round of shots, Ed had his first red headed slut (a shot with jaeger and cranberry juice). It was a fitting way to end my last class at HPU, the tradition of Mercury.

Comments:
WOW sounds like you did real well with your exam..last one.....Can't believe its all over..We will be in Hawaii soon to see you graduate..Have fun your last few weeks....See you soon..Love MOM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?