Thursday, December 06, 2007

 

Blizzard Warning??

Blizzard Warning
Flash Flood Watch
High Surf Warning
High Wind Advisory

I just finished watching the 6pm news and those were only 4 of the 6 watches/warnings currently in effect throughout the islands. It is such a diverse place... but anyway we look at it, we are having some extreme weather currently. Winds reached 100mph on Haleakala (Maui) and the rain keeps coming in waves here on Oahu.

As for school, Dr. Barnum started looking at my paper today, hopefully by tomorrow he will finish so we can discuss if I will be defending next week or if I should wait until January. Either way will be fine, I'm just at the point that I want to know.

Comments:
I hope that Dr Barnum has good news after reading your paper through. I also hope that all of the extreme weather gets out of Hawaii before January. Have a great weekend.
Love,

Dad
 
Tasha,
You worked hard on the paper and you will be getting good news, from Dr. Barnum soon..Watch the weather closely. Grandpa Fred mentioned the other day things weren't good.

Love and Prayers
Aunt Debbie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?