Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

Restless nights....

So it has been a while since I have gotten a full nights sleep. I know the reasons for the sleeplessness but it is still irritating. I am going to try to take some sleeping pills tonight... I'm fully aware of the issues with them but for a night of peaceful sleep I am willing to risk it.

I also think once my thesis is complete and I have determined where I am going to move to in January, what I am going to do for a living, and when I am going to quit my job. I will be sleeping a lot easier. I know I can't force anything... but I am being very proactive with all of the above and hope to have some things figured out soon.

At least work is the same as always... in a way it is good to be back.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?