Friday, October 05, 2007

 

Jimmy Buffett

I just got back from the Jimmy Buffett concert at the Waikiki Shell. It was a very cool experience. There were about 8,500 people wearing aloha shirts with blow up sharks and parrots. We had lawn seats but it worked out great. Jimmy had a local ukulele player open with a few songs and then he started playing...There were alot of regulations set for the concert but they weren't followed very closely. There was a lot of drinking and smoking. A few highlights or lowlights include a guy puking on my leg, ok only a little landed on me but still it was very gross and I found an awesome pair of sunglasses at the end of the concert. I'm happy to say I've seen Jimmy Buffett in concert.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?