Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

I got TICKETS

Yes, that is right... for anyone following the World Series ticket sales, you know that the Colorado Rockies ticketing website had major problems yesterday and had to cancel tickets sales and resume today. After nearly 1.5 hours this morning I was able to get into the ticketing section of the website and I was able to purchase 4 tickets for Game 3 this Saturday. Mom, Bob, Alexis and I will be on the 1st baseline...

After all the excitement of purchasing tickets I caught the bus to the State Library and did more research. I ate lunch with Alexis and headed home for an afternoon of more writing.

I'm hoping something exciting comes up tonight... studying is kinda getting to me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?