Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

Day Three...

I decided to try and work from home today since I have class on Wednesday evenings and I still needed to do a little reading for it. Upon waking up and learning the the World Series will be held in Colorado on the exact dates I will be there, I was finally able to move on...

I read a lot of articles today and did little writing. I guess in order to write I need to read so this is even more time consuming. If I were writing something based on my own knowledge or interests (more so than the History of something) I think the process would be a lot faster. However, another day done and I am making progress.

I also ordered my cap & gown for graduation.... and started looking for jobs.

Comments:
Wow.. you are making progress!....Good for you....Can't wait to see you next weekend...Love MOM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?