Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

Bumblebee is my Hero

Day Two....

I started off my day by purchasing the best movie made this year, TRANSFORMERS. After my visit to Wal-Mart I headed to the Windward side of the island to the Hawaii Loa campus of HPU. Things did not go well there. It cost me nearly $5 to park and then the library was crap and the librarian was not helpful to me. I am sure she was a fairly competent librarian but more suitable for the freshman who has never used a library.

After leaving HPU I headed to the beach to do some reading of my articles before the Kailua public library open at 1pm. The beach was nice, a bit overcast however I still got some color.

I ran a few more errands prior to the library opening. Again I was let down by the library. The microfische machine was acting up so I was unable to retrieve the additional articles I was hoping for so I headed home.

This evening I was able to write nearly one whole chapter and enjoy the movie of the year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?