Sunday, October 21, 2007

 

Bo Sox's Win!

Starting Saturday morning we woke up and went to the Arizona Memorial with Nicole. It was her last day in town and she hadn't been to see the Arizona plus she created a "Red Shed" t-shirt and I wore mine. She will be framing the photo and taking it to the Red Shed so it can be hung on the wall. At the Red Shed they have photos of people all over the world wearing Red Shed shirts. After the Arizona, we went for lunch and then Nicole headed to the airport.

Saturday evening we celebrated Lynn's birthday. She decided she wanted a themed party so we got all dressed up in 1940's gangster gear and hit the town. We started the night with 15 people at the Yard House for dinner and proceeded out after dinner. By the end of the night we had met a good portion of an Army Platoon freshly back from Iraq.

Not that I am a baseball fan, but this weekend has brought the Boston Red Sox's to my attention. A lot of guys at the bar last night were fans, and I also caught the end of game 7 today. It was really good. I can't believe how well they did! Plus they will be playing the Rockies next week, and tomorrow morning I will know if I have tickets to a World Series game.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?