Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

My final semester....

The semester has started for me...I only have two classes left. Tonight was my political communication class. It is being taught by Ed Case. Ed is a former US Congressman and he will most likely get back into the political arena in the future. This is the first class he has ever taught... You can check him out at his website... www.edcase.com.

My other class is COM 7200 (Thesis paper 2). I have a class meeting tomorrow and need to have my thesis written by November... I think I can do it.

Comments:
I know you can do it!! Good Lucky Chica!
xoxo
Beth
 
Sounds like so much fun to have a Congressman teaching the class. You can do it!!! Love,
Grandma
 
You know Natasha you have come this far, you can do anything you set your mind too. I know you will fly through this without a problem..Have fun your last semester in Hawaii. Good luck and god bless. Aunt Debbie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?