Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

Name the Band....


So this is the important work I do... On Friday I was asked to take pictures of the four people in the picture above. Yes, they are my bosses in one aspect or another. The current Dean, Associate Dean, Assistant Dean and the Vice President of Academic Affairs.... what an odd bunch of people. My only stipulation was if I got a Jaywalking ticket for standing in the road, THEY would have to pay for it. Some days are funnier then others at work....

Thanks to this and other days where I was a photographer, I'm actually considering taking a photography class, maybe once I move.

Comments:
How funny Tasha......The picture looks real good....Man you must work real hard..LOL...Love MOM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?