Wednesday, August 01, 2007

 

Back in Honolulu and tired

Here is a picture recap with brief explanations of my trip home over the past 10 days. I am really thankful I was able to see everyone and I miss you all, already.

I hosted Laura's Bachelorette party on Saturday July 21st in Madison. We started at Ginza of Tokyo for Dinner, then went to the Crowne Plaza for the party and out on the town. If only we had been a little quieter, maybe the security guard would have left us alone....





I went to a Brewers game with Dad on Sunday and they won. It was a great time at the ballpark, and Dad's first time taking a self portrait.







On Thursday Aunt Debbie brought Kyra over to see me. She was a doll and such a good little girl. We played for a while then she watched as Mom, Beth and I greened in Laura's centerpieces (mom did Laura's wedding flowers).







After the flowers were greened in, we went to dinner at Tumbleweed to celebrate my birthday. After dinner I met more friends at the Red Shed for drinks and darts. Capping the night off early with a trip to the Nitty Gritty for my birthday mug.






Rehearsal dinner for Laura and Ryan's wedding was really nice. We ate at a cute Irish place in Lake Mills. Mom and Bob bought me the super cute "island" dress I am wearing in the picture.





The Hoffman's Wedding Day was July 28, 2007 in Lake Mills with the reception in Watertown. It was a great day, everything went prefect, no problems. It was a great experience as the Maid of Honor, I even delivered a decent "short" speech at dinner.


I know there is a lot of things I left out like the days of shopping with mom, blazing trails in the woods, visiting with Granny and George, my birthday dinner with Grandma Marian, Mert, Mark and Dad, meeting Mark (Beth's Fiance) and much more.

I had a great time at home, Thanks everyone, especially mom and Bob for putting up with Laura and I most of the time I was home!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?