Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Stuck in Chicago

After a nice trip home being very busy, I am currently at the Holiday Inn Select by Chicago O'hare airport. My flight was delayed in Madison which made me miss my connection to LAX and they had nothing available for me the rest of today. Nothing on United Airlines and nothing on any other airline. So here I am... sitting in a nice comfy hotel in Chicago until my flight out tomorrow morning at 8:20am.

In the next few days I will re-cap my trip home and attach pictures from Laura's wedding and other events. It was a great trip home... it flew by but I did and saw a lot of things. I love my time in Wisconsin but I need to get back and concentrate on my studies.

Maybe tonight I will try to work on my Thesis a bit...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?