Wednesday, July 11, 2007

 

Paul Brown here WE come

On Friday my prizes from the competition were dropped off at work. I received a $300 Macy's trip that needs to be used before I leave for home in a little over a week. I also got a $300 Paul Brown Spa and Salon certificate and a 12-month pass for 24 hour fitness.

Today I called and made appointments. It turns out I can share both my Paul Brown and Macy's money... so Alexis and I are going to get ritzy hair-cuts tomorrow night and then Thursday we will be going to Macy's to burn that money. It's very exciting and I am glad I can share some of it with Alexis.... we both did awesome... but now we need to get back on the horse and get in the GYM!!

Comments:
Oh Boy, Does that sound like fun!! Have lots of fun shopping!! Love, Grandma
 
Oh Boy, Does that sound like fun!! Have lots of fun shopping!! Love, Grandma
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?