Sunday, June 17, 2007

 

Happy Father's Day!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers Day!

I had my last official training session with Alana at 24 Hour Fitness this afternoon. She really kicked my butt today... we did not do any weight training... only abs, legs, and cardio. It was crazy...but good. The competition officially ends on Wednesday when we go in for our final meeting with Mia at Meadow Gold Dairy. I have my last weigh in and measurements at 24 Hour on Tuesday morning at 6:45am.

Mia has invited us to a breakfast buffet where they tape the morning talk show Perry and Price live. I think that is where they will announce the winner of the competition.

It is crunch time BABY!!

Comments:
COOL..GOOD LUCK HONEY..I KNOW YOU LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT ...THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF THIS IS THAT YOU LEARNED HOW TO EAT BETTER, PLUS YOU GOT TO LEARN FROM A PRO HOW TO EXERCISE RIGHT. YOU ARE ALREADY HEADS AND TAILS ABOVE THE REST!!...I AM SURE ITS A GREAT FEELING..LOVE MOM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?