Saturday, June 30, 2007

 

End of June

It's the last day of June and there's a lot going on. This past week I finished my online course, it ended with a 21 page paper on Target vs. Wal-Mart. The class was pretty simple and very convenient being online. The rest of the summer I have to focus on the first three chapters of my thesis... now that the competition is over and my class is over, I will have more time to dedicate to writing.

This weekend is the big fourth of July celebration, Bayfest, on the Marine Corps base. This evening we are going to see Gretchen Wilson and tomorrow Alan Jackson. Last year we volunteered to work at the HPU booth but this year, we decided against it. Last year we got a lot of benefits from working the HPU booth and this year there was nothing worth our while. I deal with HPU enough as a student and working there... I am going to have fun tonight!

There are still a few loose ends to tie up with the Meadow Gold Competition. I will be on the radio on Tuesday morning and I just found out that my prizes will be mailed to me next week. The Macy's card is supposed to be for $300 to be spent with my fashion consultant, I'm not sure on the Paul Brown makeover but I hope to use it before I head home. I leave in 20 days....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?