Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Weigh In

Today I went for my third weigh in with Alana. I was a bit nervous as I haven't seen as much change over the past two weeks as I did those first few weeks. But like everyone is telling me... the first 10 pounds or so is water (and easy, they say).

If I look at my starting weight compared to the weigh in today, I have lost 16.4 pounds. I have also lost 2.25 inches from my chest, 1.25 inches from my waist, and 2.5 inches from my hips. I think I am off to a great start. Alexis has also been rocking it... according to Alana, we are the two to beat in this challenge.

We have a little over a month left in the challenge....Alana thinks I can truely work my butt off and hit these amazing goals she has set. I guess time will tell.

Comments:
WOW..Thats great to lose weight!!..You are doing a real good job and keep up the good work. I am very proud of you!!..Love MOM
 
I am so proud of you Tasha...I wish I could be as determined as you...send help this way :)

love you
Beth
 
congratulations Tash!! Love, Grandma
 
your on your way .keep it up.
i know you can do this , as well as you have done everything .were cheering for you from here
love ya gram
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?