Monday, May 14, 2007

 

Semester is over

Well I finally finished the semester and I am ready for summer school. However, I am taking an incomplete in my thesis (paper 1). I have until September to finish my first three chapters. Summer school starts tomorrow, I looked at the syllabus today and it seems like a lot of work. I guess I like being busy as opposed to sitting around with nothing to do. Summer school is only 7 weeks long so it should be quick and painless, with a couple months left to enjoy.

As for the rest of the weekend. We have been busy busy busy. Saturday I went to the beach and to the gym. Today we went to the Aloha stadium swap meat, the mall, the beach and to the gym. It was a good weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?