Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

More photos??

Tonight we had appointments with Mia our nutritionist and I had an appointment with Alana, my personal trainer. I have been sore all day today and could not figure out why...that is until I was telling Alana about my weekend. Of course... the driving range yesterday.

Our first stop was to see Mia, she is very happy with our progress. We make her laugh alot, I think we are on the track to winning this competition. Mia is currently writing a nutrition article for Midweek and wants pictures to accompany it. Therefore, I took my camera to the gym where we had special permission to take photos. There are a few pictures of me doing some of the workout plan, a couple of Alexis working out, and one of Alexis and I doing the ISO AB (attached picture).

This competition is turning out to be so worth it. I am having a great time and I feel really good. Everyone is very supportive, it is wonderful.

Comments:
looking good honey keep it up
gram
 
Wow you are looking real good!!...I am very proud of you. Keep having fun..Love MOM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?