Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

Stealing food

So is it stealing when you attend (arrange) a function set for 40 people, buffet style and you bring your own plastic bags to smuggle out food that they were going to throw away anyhow?

It was an odd thing... plastic Ziploc bags were provided just for this crime. The food was even brought to the "criminal" by others that knew what was occurring. I think it is justifiable because the crime was arranged by the criminal and indeed aided by others all because the food would have been thrown away otherwise.

The random life I lead in this magical island paradise....

FYI... I did not purchase the Ziploc bags.

Comments:
I guess if the people don't have any food at home and they would go hungry--I suppose that's how they do it. However for people who have enough--I think it's in poor taste!! Love, Your Grandmother
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?