Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

Off to OZ....

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....
Standing here outside your door...
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye...

I'm leaving on a jet plane to Australia tomorrow morning. I will be frolicking in the sunny 70 degree weather. How sad is it that I don't really know how to judge what 70 degrees is going to feel like. I've lived in a constant 80-90 degree place for too long.

Anyway our itinerary is full and I am excited. Mom, Bob, Alexis and I are pretty much packed and ready for the 10+ hour flight. We will be in Sydney for four full days arriving back into Honolulu on Sunday morning. Stay tuned for details and pictures from the trip!

Comments:
HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP/HI TO MOM AND BOB MISSED THERE CALL. WILL BE THIINKING OF ALL OF YOU
LOVE GRAM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?