Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

Hawaii Division MS WALK

The day finally came... I was up at 5:30am and we were to the park by about 6:05am. I requested the MA/COM team to be there at 6:30am and they were pretty much on time. 12 team members made it and we were off. It was a smaller turnout then I expected but it was still nice. We even got to meet Dr. Andrew Baldwin this season's "Bachelor" on ABC.

After the walk I headed to K-Bay with Lynn to help out a a car wash for Special Olympics. It was fun for a little bit then it got boring. We raised a lot of money but I was really tired. Alexis joined us for a few hours then we headed home.

Comments:
Thank you so much for doing this for me and all the others that need the help...It means alot....I bet you had a a great time meeting the "batchlor" and getting your picture taken with him..Lucky girl..See you real soon..Love MOM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?