Saturday, April 21, 2007

 

Bon Voyage Party

What a day...we had a early admin assistant celebration since I will be gone next Wednesday. We ordered healthy foods... salad, veggies, summer rolls, fruit, plus some rice and cookies for everyone else. It is really nice to see the support from my co-workers. They are all very positive about my program and life style change. During lunch Dr. Wee gave me a card that everyone had signed wishing me a safe and fun trip. I was very touched because it was Dr. Wee's idea (he never even signs people's birthday cards) plus he gave me some "beer" money. It was very cool and very unexpected.

After work, I had an appointment with my trainer. She is great, so friendly and positive. She worked with me for over an hour and boy did she make me work. I never thought squats, lunges and ab work could be so intense. I have another appointment set-up with her on Sunday afternoon.

This weekend is going to be great!! I'm super excited... Mom and Bob will arrive tomorrow night!! We will be relaxing for the next few days then on Tuesday, we are on a plane to OZ! I'm really excited about their arrival and our upcoming trip!

Comments:
Hope you have a blast Tash!! I'm glad that you are so excited about your "new Life sytle". Love, Grandma
 
KEEP UP THE HARD WORK YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE IT.
HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP DOWN UNDER

LOVE YA GRAM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?