Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

I'm doing it again.... MS WALK 2007

As a founding member of the MA/COM Club (a club for students in the Master of Arts Communication program) I have taken it upon myself to spearhead a team for the MS WALK in Honolulu this April. I have set a team goal of $5,000 and an individual goal of $500. That's not a lot of money when you think about it and I really think that my team can meet and possibly surpass the goal.

As captain of the team I am asking you for support. Please follow the link below to check out my page, and you can also look at the pages of my teammates. I am still recruiting people for the team, so check back often and see how we are doing.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=2074302&pg=personal&fr_id=2910



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?