Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

Doctor visit

It is nice to know that the doctor's office is open on the weekends here. I was in and out from my appointment with little wait time unlike back in Wisconsin. The doctor spent a fair amount of time with me, it was hard for him to determine what was wrong because I really had no information to tell him...no incident or accident that caused my pain. In the end he gave me two prescriptions, one for muscle spasms and one for pain. He thinks I pulled a muscle. And no he didn't give me any narcotics... but I think the pain pill helped at least for the first few hours, after that the pain came back. Too bad I can only take that one of those per day.

This evening Alexis, Lynn, Amanda, Heidi and I went to Cha Cha Cha Salsaria in Hawaii Kai for dinner and margarita's. It was good then we went to Walmart to buy a board game to play. We purchased, Worst Case Scenario, so we actually learned a few things.

Comments:
Hope your back is better today Tash-if it's a pulled muscle you'll be better in about a week.Love, Grandma
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?