Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

Welcome 2007


I did indeed go out last night with Talsha and a few friends. We didn't make it into the club before midnight but that allowed us to see parts of the huge fireworks display at midnight. I was a bit tired but I am glad I went out. Today was fairly productive, I unpacked, got our mail from the neighbor and relaxed. However I don't think I am ready to go back to work tomorrow. In a little while Alexis should be arriving so I need to pick her up at the airport and then I am going to bed early.

Here are a few pictures from my trip home...

Comments:
Tash--I know all those wonderful fireworks were "Just For You" as you are special. That's a sweet picture of you and your God Child. I had the pic of Libby when she was baptised sitting right here in the Den and didn't think to show it to you until you left on Christmas. Will try and send through mail a copy. Love, Grandma
g[pe[pep
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?