Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Vacation...again

I am very happy to say that I will be taking a little vacation in April. Mom and Bob are heading out here to see me in late April and while they are here we will be heading off this island to one a bit larger. Yep, they just booked a trip to Australia. It will be an early graduation present for me. I can't wait... it is going to be beautiful, wonderful, glorious....

This trip will help fulfill part of one of my life goals, visiting all seven continents. After this trip I will only have 3 left... If anyone is up for a trip to South America, Africa, or Antarctica please let me know :-) But for now I will be anxiously awaiting our trip Down Under.

Comments:
Very Cool!!! I am happy for you guys that you are going to make it work :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?