Monday, January 29, 2007

 

Netflix

Has everyone tried Netflix yet? I think it is one of the greatest inventions. My friend Heidi gave me a one month membership with two rentals at a time for my birthday (she only gave it to me in December). Since I was off of school most of this month I decided to take advantage of it. It is a mail in DVD rental place where I pick what I want to see online and they mail it to me with a return mailer. So I literally can watch a movie Monday night, mail it Tuesday and have a new movie by Thursday...it is really quick and they have every title you can imagine. So I tried to see as many movies as I could this month... here is my list so far (with my opinion of the movie), plus I have about 1 week left....

Crank - not good
Step Up - I liked it a lot
You Me & Dupree - soso
Employee of the Month - funny at times
Miami Vice - took me two days to watch it *Yawn*
The Devil Wears Prada - kinda like Ugly Betty
Cars - cute
My Super ex-Girlfriend - soso
Eight Below - liked it
The Last Kiss - not bad
Jackass 2 - funny

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?