Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Not feeling well

OK here is the scoop... the Christmas party at our place was a lot of fun (maybe too much fun in some people's opinions). Sunday we went for Alexis' surprise ice skating party. It was actually a lot of fun.. ice skating in Hawaii...there was a group of five of us and then two other friends came later. Good times.

Work has been good... I keep getting presents. it's like Christmas everyday. I got this beautiful Hawaiian old bracelet from Jeannine, a couple gift cards, candy, etc. Plus I know there is one other thing on its way....Dr.Wee told me it was in Santa's sleigh and if it wasn't here before I left it will be a New Year's present.

Today I was home sick from work trying to nurse a sore throat so it doesn't bloom into a full on cold... I've slept alot and drank alot of fluid. My flight leaves Hawaii at 11pm tomorrow night.

My arrival in Madison is scheduled from Friday Dec 22nd, at 5:50pm. I look forward to seeing everyone!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?