Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Busy weekend

Saturday was busy with class and shopping for my girls trip to LA. Shopping was fun... I got some really good deals on a couple pairs of shoes from Nine West, plus a few other articles of clothing. I leave on Wednesday night and return from LA on Sunday. We have lots of fun plans including going to the Price is Right and watching a taping of George Lopez. Plus much more....

Today was pretty good. I went to an honors brunch this morning, no I wasn't inducted but I was invited to attend. It was pretty interesting. It lasted well over three hours (I left early). It was at the Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki with a wonderful brunch.

Comments:
Tash--have lots of fun!!! Love, Grandma
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?