Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Mid-terms...

So Tuesday night we got our mid-term exams back in COM Law and Ethics. But before she could hand them back she told us about the results. She actually stood at the board and compared us to other classes. She told us that our class average was a 62.4%, no one got A's only two people got B's and those were on the low side. Then she offered us a bunch of work for a few extra credit points, including our groups preparing a mock trial. Which of course I, along with everyone else will do because we need to raise our grades. But even after she wrote everything on the board she still decided to lecture a bit and then have myself and another girl give our presentations before we actually saw our grades. Needless to say I was a bit shell shocked trying to give my presentation.

No I am not here to happily report I received one of the B's... but I was fairly average...The interesting part was that our professor had the nerve to ask if it was her, if she was she a bad teacher. I thought she was pretty good but it is odd that so many students did so bad on the mid-term...

Comments:
I think that the prof was right in asking the question. She is responsible for providing the proper framework to learn from and prepare you for the mid-term. Good luck on the extra credit. Love, Dad
 
I agree with your Dad--she is looking for information because she feels that maybe she needs to do something different- she's not satisfied and wants to know what she can do better- I give her credit for that--some don't care. Love, Granddma
 
HI Honey..I agree with your Dad, I told you on the phone eariler that just maybe it was the teacher...Both Bob and I thought that maybe she did a poor job with that class. I hope you do well with your extra credit..Love MOM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?