Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

New semester

Well Fall semester has officially started. I had my first class on Tuesday night. It is COM Law and Ethics, it should be interesting. The best part is I knew all but two people in the class. Knowing people makes me feel more comfortable and I think I will enjoy the class even more. My other classes are, International COM on Friday nights from 5:15pm until 8:30pm and Qualitative Research on Saturdays from 11:00am until 2:00 pm. International should be interesting, the Professor is really a cool lady, she even manages a band on the side. Saturday is up in the air... I had the same professor last spring and didn't like his teaching techniques or the class.

Also, if you were wondering, my sunburn is getting much better. It is still sensitive but better :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?