Monday, September 11, 2006

 

MAIL

Ok...it happened, we actually got the mailbox key. Our property manager emailed me last Wednesday saying she had the key and we could pick it up or she could mail it. The only time to pick it up however was during office hours (which both Alexis and I work) so I had her mail it to my office. It came rather quick so we were able to check our mail on Friday.

As for my other two classes...they should be pretty decent. I actually gave out all the materials and started my Friday night class on a group project as the professor wasn't able to make it to class.... she owes me big time :-) I guess that's what happens when I work in the office with the professors....

Anyways, I wanted to wish Mom and Bob a Happy anniversary weekend!! I hope you had a blast!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?