Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Greatest night EVER




OK it is official last night was a whole lot of fun. We joined some friends for Jeanine's last night out as she is moving back to California on Monday. We did some bar hopping ending up at Zan Za Bar, a club with a $10 cover. I would have paid more than $10 for the fun we had inside. So here it is... the highlight of the evening..... LELAND and Youngblood from Dog the Bounty Hunter were inside
Za
n Za Bar. And yes.... here are the pictures and I even chatted with Leland for a while. It was a great night!!

Comments:
Oh how cool...Lucky you.....I kinda had an idea who he was the first time I started to look at,the pictures....I bet you had alot of fun....good for you...Love MOM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?