Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Back on the ROCK



Thank you to everyone I was able to spend time with while back in Wisconsin. I had a great time and hung out with a lot of great people. I love you all you made my time home very enjoyable!

Now that I am back on the ROCK... things are a bit hectic.... at least on the work front.... After my long plane trip home, Alexis and Heidi greeted me with a lei and a sign with my name on it. The weather was great and it was nice to get back to my apartment to prepare for work. Monday morning I went to work. I forgot to grab my keys so I had to stand outside until Alexis came to save the day! Later Talsha arrived with a lei and a singing birthday balloon....it was really nice, then things turned sour.

Apparently while I was away some changes had been made..... my department is being moved from our offices down the hall and a new department is moving in. All was fine and dandy until Talsha had to tell me that I was not moving with them. Yes you heard it right the powers that be decided that me (the college of Communication secretary) should stay with the suite. So now I am the College of Business Administration secretary with a new boss and supervisor...etc.... I still don't have everything figured out since the two Deans involved are both gone until sometime next week but time will tell. I am a bit upset since I was hired for the College of Communication and not the Business College....

to be continued...

Comments:
Sorry I missed you Tasha....enjoy "the rock" Jason
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?