Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Wednesday

Well this has been a interesting week so far. Nothing too eventful. I had a bad day yesterday. Work pissed me off....ok pin pointing the problem more was the people I work with really angered me. But today was better and I actually did homework tonight for my online class. Im proud about that...as I am usually a big procrastinator. I feel the rest of the week will be good.

Now the only thing weighing on my mind is what to do about classes in the fall. I may rearrange the ones I am scheduled for and take one I really didn't want to this fall. It seems I need to take my core courses before the final classes (hard to explain), even though I could get special permission to take the class concurrently next semester.....ahh....decisions.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?