Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Early Birthday Fun


Starting on Friday night, Alexis decided to give me my birthday present. She had purchased a beautiful hand made 'pink' birthday card and also bought me a DVD The Horse Whisperer . I had been wanting it for a while so I was happy and watched it that same night. Saturday we went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner with a few friends and then off to Nashville Waikiki. We ended up dancing and having a great time. An older gentleman came up to the four of us girls and was chatting. He wanted to dance and told us how pretty we were. We were nice but told him we weren't interested in dancing so he walked away. No more than a minute later he was back in front of us. He asked us if we smoked and then used the Hawaiian word for 'pot'. We all shook our heads and said NO. All of a sudden a gentleman tapped him on the shoulder and pulled out his badge. The second gentleman was a ATF agent, he was there undercover with his partner. It was crazy. Later Alexis chatted with him a bit and found out that the older man was trying to pass Oregano off as 'pot'. Very strange....

Today was my birthday surprise....after sleeping in ealry this afternoon Alexis gave me a birthday lei and we were off to my surprise. Along the way she told me where we were going because she wasn't sure how to get there....we were going to the Kauloa Ranch for the movie set tour. Once we got there to check in another one of our friends was there, Lynn. Alexis had invited a few people to surprise me at the ranch. But things didn't work out that way. Still it was great we were like tourists taking pictures and laughing. We saw sights from tons of movies.... 50 First Dates, Pearl Harbor, Mighty Joe Young, Windtalkers, Godzilla, and Jurassic Park plus some sights from LOST. It was pretty cool.....

Not a bad early birthday weekend.... this week also seems to be loading up with things to do. Hopefully tomorrow we will be going to the North Shore for the sunset, Tuesday to dinner at Sam Choy's and Wednesday country line dance lessons at Nashville. Thursday I will pack and Friday I am on a plane home.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?