Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Strep Throat

Who moves to Hawaii and gets sick as often as I do? No one..... I think I found the culprit...Alexis, she said she had a sore throat last week but it went away. I don't blame her, in fact I am happy she escaped the misery.

I was home sick today, barely able to swallow...it has been miserable. Once I woke up and saw white spots on my throat, I called my doctor. However I can't get into see anyone until tomorrow afternoon so instead, a triage doctor is calling me to evaluate me over the phone. I guess the doctor can prescribe medicine and give me a doctors note for missing work all over the phone. So we will see how that works....I'll let you know tomorrow.

So as of now.... it's not officially strep throat, but I am pretty sure......

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?