Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

Work


Well today was an exciting day... we had our first fire drill. Well I guess it wasn't a drill as there was an incident on the 17th floor that set of the sprinkler system up there. We did however have to walk down the stairs and wait outside for a few minutes. Nothing serious....but made for a break in the morning.

Yesterday I joined a club on campus, IABC. I am trying to get involved, learn more about my field and meet new people. We have planned a hike of Diamond Head on Easter Sunday. Alexis and I also walked past Da Kine Bail Bonds. For those of you that aren't sure what that is ... watch A&E's Dog: The Bounty Hunter. It is on Tuesday nights.....

Comments:
HI HONEY NOW I CAN FOLLOW YOU WHILE U ARE OVER THERE
GRAM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?