Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

Time Change ....

First, I would like everyone to know that Hawaii does not participate in the time change like every other state (except Arizona) did last weekend. Therefore, we are now 5 hours earlier than the Central time zone, 6 hours from the Eastern Time zone and 3 hours from the Pacific time zone. I know it is unusual to not participate in day light savings time, but Hawaii is a different kind of place. I did read that for the first time in a long time, Indiana is actually observing daylight savings time.

As for the weekend, Friday night Alexis had free tickets to an Easter Seals benefit at the Aloha Tower Marketplace, it was enjoyable. Free Pupu's and live music. Saturday was class then we went to Walmart, our first time taking the number 3 bus. I bought my first DVD since I have been here.... Brokeback Mountain. Alexis was lucky enough to experience it yesterday I guess it is a good movie to see if you have wondered about it. Last night we went to Nashville Waikiki. We saw a few familiar faces and one of our favorite cocktail servers remembered Alexis, enough that she gave her a hug. LOL it was great as we always make fun of her because she is an airhead.

Comments:
McDumb did make the night, but what about the dudes from Brazil doing the macarena?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?