Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

Exciting week



I've said good bye to the Bus. Alexis' car arrived in Hawaii this week, we picked it up Friday morning at 7am. What a great feeling to have that freedom. I haven't had a lot of time to spend riding around yet, but soon. I was able to drive and pick Alexis up on Friday, it was a great feeling after not driving since January.

This week was also administrative professionals week. I have a great group of people that really appreciate what I do at work. Talsha and I were treated great, we were taken to lunch on Wednesday by our boss, he also gave us really cool plants that are actually growing out of a lava rock. And the rest of the week we were showered with boxes of mac nuts, candy bars, and two different faculty members brought us flowers. It was truly a nice feeling.

Today to celebrate the arrival of the car, we drove to Pearl Harbor. It was the first time Alexis had been ( I've been there a few times on my last trips). It is a really powerful experience. Plus there was no line when we went so that was great, it did rain on the boat ride back.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?