Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

I went to Detox tonight

Keep reading.....not alcohol detox, a bar for happy hour. We had some pupu's and a drink after work then headed home. Last night I went to a cute Irish pub, Murphy's, after work for a study group. We had dinner, discussed class and then I headed home. Murphy's will be part of the big block party on St.Patty's day next weekend.

Life at home seems to be getting better. My understanding is that mom and Bob are both doing ok now. Mom may not have to have any other testing until after they get home from Hawaii. Yes that's right...they arrive in less then two weeks. I am so excited!!

Tomorrow morning I have a midterm which will be the end of my crazy long week. I am very excited but for now, I need to go study.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?