Monday, January 23, 2006

 

January 12, 2006

After a long plane ride that started in Chicago at 7 am with a stop in San Francisco, we finally arrived in Honolulu at 2:20pm. The first leg of the flight was good, not too many people on the plane but the second flight was packed. Recommendation..... upgrade to business/first class or at least an asile seat.

Once off the plane I realized I hadn't acctivated my credit card...after a bunch of phone calls I finally got it straightened out. We rented a midsized car at Alamo. The lady liked me so she upgraded us to a Trail Blazer ( no worries about fitting all of our luggage). Upon arrival at our hotel in Hawaii we also got a room upgrade. Things were looking good.

We were pretty tired so we took a short walk around Waikiki and then ate some Mexican food. We were asleep by 8pm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?